If specific instructions for the domain service that you use are not available, you can create the appropriate DNS records manually.
Under your domain's DNS settings, create a record for the hostname that you wish to use. To use the domain "mypodcast.com", you would use "@", ".", or "mypodcast.com" for the record hostname. The following settings should be used with your record:
- Record Type: CNAME
- Target/Value: custom.domain.podngn.com
- TTL: Automatic, or one hour
Once you have entered the information for your record, be sure to save it.
On Podngn, visit your podcast dashboard.
- If you have not already set up a site, visit the Site tab and create a site.
- Visit the Settings > Site tab.
- Scroll down to Custom Domain Name, and fill it out with your newly configured domain name.
- Click Update Site at the bottom of the page.