A Podngn Free account is free forever. We understand that at times, a free solution is needed to get the content distributed. Our hope is that you will see the benefit in the Podngn platform and when the funds are available, you will upgrade to one of our paid plans and take advantage of our great features to grow your podcast.
Limits of the Free Accounts:
- Free accounts are limited to one podcast per account.
- An unlimited number of episodes may be added, but only the most recent ten episodes will be available to view in the podcast dashboard and the podcast RSS feed.*
- The podcast import tool is not available for free accounts.
- Episode audio is limited to 64MB (per episode). You can export the files at a lower bitrate to reduce the file size, or split episodes into smaller episodes to avoid this limit.
- Only total listener and subscriber counts are available for Free Accounts. No time range or other advanced analytics are available.
- Episode descriptions will contain a link to Podngn.
*Upgrading to a paid plan will restore the hidden episodes
Features not available for Free Accounts:
- Time Range / Location Based analytics / Analytics downloads
- Podcast Import tool (for easily migrating from another hosting solution)
- Ability to create podcast networks
- Embeddable (HTML5) player (for embedding on websites, etc)
- Podcast website or blog
- Episodes older than the most recent ten are not deleted, but they are not available to view or edit. Upgrading your plan will make them available again.
- Upgrading to a plan will remove the link to Podngn from the show's episode descriptions.
- All analytics data that is collected for higher-tier plans will always be collected for all podcasts (even free accounts), meaning analytics data will retroactively be provided if the account is upgraded.
When downgrading from a paid account to a demo account, the above restrictions will be imposed. However, the following stipulations apply:
- If the account being downgraded has more than one podcast, no podcast will be deleted, but the user will not be able to add any new podcasts. Podcasts may not be added unless all other podcasts have been removed (i.e., the one-podcast limit still applies).
- No analytics data will be lost by downgrading. This data will only be lost if the podcast is deleted.